However, as most often is the case, he kept asking "why." I'm starting to ask him what he thinks. This time I told him because it's pretty and we can play with it. Then came the other word I hear a lot. "Oh."
Monday, February 15, 2010
Why?
Derek and I have had many discussions about the water cycle as of late. He is so full of questions. (Mostly "why"s; those are the hardest. Gotta teach that kid "how,"; much easier to explain.) When we go over the Blue Bridge after taking the kids to school he'll ask if the water is going to the ocean. He knows that the water came from the waterfalls and streams in the mountains. The other day he asked why there is snow on the mountains and it again reminded me how miraculous our world is. I explained to him that it snows on top of the mountains in the winter and then melts in the summer and comes to us by the river when we need it most. Natural water storage! The Creator thought of everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment