Sunday, January 30, 2011

To have the self image of a three year old. Two of the things Eliza said this week were: "I love being cute," and "I was cute in the bathtub."

I like our new laundry system. I do one person's laundry per day plus a tub of something else. Then they help me fold and put the laundry away. Since I don't want to miss out on that one on one time I don't often have a pile of laundry in my hallway. But I've been behind since we went to the lodge so there are three loads there now. When I went to check on Derek tonight he wasn't in his bed. I couldn't find him anywhere! Finally he popped out of the laundry. I must have walked past and over him at least three times. I can't believe he stayed so still and quiet. If he had waited any longer to reveal himself I would have found him when I started folding!

No comments: