Megan likes to spell Norah with a silent "k": Knorah
Last Sunday morning I was awakened by a humming sound. Derek and Eliza were in our room playing. Derek told Eliza, "it's vibrating."
I wondered what they were doing so I asked, "what's vibrating?"
Derek's response, "That means it's shaking."
At breakfast that day he was talking about the flow rate of different liquids. I told him that was called viscosity and I totally expect him to use that word in the future.
Norah is not like our other children. She has always preferred to sleep in her own bed instead of with us. When she is cranky she tells me she is tired and goes to bed.
She also likes to go to church and will gladly go to nursery by herself. Maybe having so many mothers has made her less attached to me. Last week, when she saw Megan and Emma getting ready for the youth temple trip she got excited about going to church and asked them to help her get a dress. She actually cries when she is sick and I make her stay home from church.
Eliza is so good to Norah. She pretty much gives Norah what ever she wants. ie: green cups Eliza has even been so good to share her purse and flashlight and hasn't gotten upset when Norah calls it hers. We got Norah a purse and flashlight for a belated birthday present so Eliza has her stuff back now.
No comments:
Post a Comment