Yesterday we finally had a warm sunny day so Peter and I were outside. He wanted to show me how he had moved the little bench to be inside the play set house and sat me down on it. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my waist. Then he said, "Wait right here, I'll be right back." and went into the house periodically glancing backwards to make sure I wasn't going to leave. He came back with two water bottles and two goldfish cracker pouches so we sat on that bench and had a little picnic.
"So, how are you feeling?" he sweetly asked. I loved that he was starting a conversation and asking about me.
Later I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said, "umm....fourteen?"
****
We can't get peter to stop writing on walls. Mostly he draws Mario and Luigi and other things from that game but lately he has been drawing "wall DS's." He's also sounding out words so it's hard to be completely upset.
No comments:
Post a Comment