Thursday, March 11, 2010

The REAL D.I Champions!!!

By Megan

I did D.I too! My team name was "The No Name Team." (We had a tough time agreeing on a name) The people on my team are: Tirsah, LaNae, Ryan, Kaitlin, and Jeffery. Our challenge was to make a skit that involved a puppet: ours was about "Goldylocks and the Three Bears." I was Momma Bear (who was a hippie), Jeffrey was Pappa Bear, and Ryan was Baby Bear (a jobless 28 year-old who still lives with his parents). After the bears left the home to find Baby Bear a job, Punkylocks broke into the house. A pizza (our puppet, puppeteer-ed and voiced by Tirsah) convinced Punkylocks to stop breaking into houses.
Tirsah was so nice and bought us all pins with this year's motto ( WADIng in Creativity; the WADI stands for Washington Destination Imagination). Tirsah is also going to be home schooled next year!! Whoohooo! I'm super excited!!

No comments: